Kyniska, victorious in both of her American starts for trainer Bobby Frankel, makes her initial U.S. stakes try in the $100,000 Tuzla Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the Santa Anita turf Jan. 25. She is part of a 14-horse field of older fillies and mares expected to crowd the gate.
Woodford Racing will sell 14 of the remaining 4-year-olds from their first partnership group at the Keeneland November Sale Nov. 3-17.
The Niagara Queen was able to milk a slow pace in the $333,205 Dance Smartly Stakes (Can-II) and bounced away from the upset-minded Sprung in the stretch to win over the Woodbine turf course July 12.
Callwood Dancer, who went gate to wire to register the biggest win of her career in Woodbine's Nassau Stakes (Can-II) on the grass in her last start, takes on many of the same rivals in the $300,000 Dance Smartly (Can-II) over the course July 12.
First time starter Sprung pulled off a 48-1 shocker Sunday at Woodbine in the $163,200 Natalma Stakes (Can-III) for 2-year-old fillies on the turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Three to Represent New York in Derby
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Social Inclusion Second in 2015 Debut
- Puca Works Four Furlongs in Oaks Prep
- Kentucky Derby: Dortmund in the House
- Positive Forecast for Kentucky Derby, Oaks
- Jones Fillies Drill for Kentucky Oaks
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Kentucky Derby News Update: April 26, 2015
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend