Kyniska, victorious in both of her American starts for trainer Bobby Frankel, makes her initial U.S. stakes try in the $100,000 Tuzla Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the Santa Anita turf Jan. 25. She is part of a 14-horse field of older fillies and mares expected to crowd the gate.
Woodford Racing will sell 14 of the remaining 4-year-olds from their first partnership group at the Keeneland November Sale Nov. 3-17.
The Niagara Queen was able to milk a slow pace in the $333,205 Dance Smartly Stakes (Can-II) and bounced away from the upset-minded Sprung in the stretch to win over the Woodbine turf course July 12.
Callwood Dancer, who went gate to wire to register the biggest win of her career in Woodbine's Nassau Stakes (Can-II) on the grass in her last start, takes on many of the same rivals in the $300,000 Dance Smartly (Can-II) over the course July 12.
First time starter Sprung pulled off a 48-1 shocker Sunday at Woodbine in the $163,200 Natalma Stakes (Can-III) for 2-year-old fillies on the turf.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Pharoah' Heads Home, Next Race Undecided
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- Medication Among National HBPA Meeting Topics
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut
- TOBA July Member of the Month
- 'Maria' Upstages Champ Untapable in Shuvee
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Sharp American Pharoah Ready for Return
- Gimme Da Lute Dominates Real Good Deal