Kyniska, victorious in both of her American starts for trainer Bobby Frankel, makes her initial U.S. stakes try in the $100,000 Tuzla Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the Santa Anita turf Jan. 25. She is part of a 14-horse field of older fillies and mares expected to crowd the gate.
Woodford Racing will sell 14 of the remaining 4-year-olds from their first partnership group at the Keeneland November Sale Nov. 3-17.
The Niagara Queen was able to milk a slow pace in the $333,205 Dance Smartly Stakes (Can-II) and bounced away from the upset-minded Sprung in the stretch to win over the Woodbine turf course July 12.
Callwood Dancer, who went gate to wire to register the biggest win of her career in Woodbine's Nassau Stakes (Can-II) on the grass in her last start, takes on many of the same rivals in the $300,000 Dance Smartly (Can-II) over the course July 12.
First time starter Sprung pulled off a 48-1 shocker Sunday at Woodbine in the $163,200 Natalma Stakes (Can-III) for 2-year-old fillies on the turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Silver Returns to New York Racing Association
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Turfway Cancels Card Because of Weather
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Equine Sector Helps Boost KY Ag Receipts
- Chasing Landaluce
- BloodHorse Horizontal Navigation: Sales
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm