Dance Teacher and Play all Day, two successful broodmares owned by Edward P. Evans, were euthanized in March because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Homewrecker, dam of five stakes winners, was euthanized July 1 because of the infirmities of old age.
Four-time grade I winner Lite Light was euthanized May 5 after delivering a Mineshaft filly
Beckys Shirt, whose millionaire son Cajun Beat won the 2003 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), died April 3 from complications of colic after delivering a Storm Cat colt.
Christmas Bonus, a stakes winner and dam of five stakes winners, was euthanized Aug. 18 at age 26 because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Graded stakes winner and stakes producer Withallprobability and her grade III-winning daughter With Ability died last month. Both were owned by Edward Evans Spring Hill Farm, near Casanova, Va.
Edward P. Evans' homebred millionaire Summer Colony, the first and one of two horses to beat Azeri, has arrived at her owner's Spring Hill Farm near Casanova, Va., following her retirement.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California