Racing fans and Derby Week visitors will get a close-up look at the nationally televised post position selection for the Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands(gr. I) as the "post draw" will be held this year in downtown Louisville's Fourth Street Live!
"Road to the World Thoroughbred Championships Powered by Dodge," a four-month, 17-program series, returns on the ESPN networks beginning July 4 with taped coverage of last Sunday's Budweiser Irish Derby from The Curragh in Ireland.
A special two-hour "SportsCenter at Saratoga," featuring live coverage of the grade I, $1 million Travers Stakes from Saratoga Race Course in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., will air from 5-7 p.m. (ET) on August 23 on ESPN, the network, the New York Racing Association and the National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September continues steady progress
- MGC Offers Help for Displaced Suffolk Workers
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released