About 400 newspapers in major markets or horse racing markets have received a CD-ROM from the National Thoroughbred Racing Association to facilitate coverage of Thoroughbred racing. The disk contains photographs of owners, trainers, jockeys, and horses, as well as logos and graphics. The package is similar to those produced by other sports leagues.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind 7-2 Choice for Oaks
- Oxley Hopes Danzig Moon Follows Monarchos
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- Kentucky Derby: Bathtime for American Pharoah
- Forever Unbridled: Oaks Is in Her Genes
- Fitness Options Added for Churchill Jockeys
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- Tailgating, 'Selfie Sticks' Out at Belmont S.
- Churchill Downs Inc. Looking Forward to Derby