About 400 newspapers in major markets or horse racing markets have received a CD-ROM from the National Thoroughbred Racing Association to facilitate coverage of Thoroughbred racing. The disk contains photographs of owners, trainers, jockeys, and horses, as well as logos and graphics. The package is similar to those produced by other sports leagues.
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Ben's Cat Claims Thrilling Parx Dash 3-Peat