Pre-race favorite Taghrooda has a wide draw and 19 rivals to beat in a full field for the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I), Europe's premier middle-distance race Oct. 5 at Longchamp.
With Noble Mission running out of energy in the closing stages of the June 29 Grand Prix de Saint-Cloud (Fr-I), Spiritjim was there to capitalize and won by head in the last stride.
Juddmonte owner Khalid Abdullah has two top contenders in Flintshire and Noble Mission for the Grand Prix de Saint-Cloud (Fr-I) June 29 in France.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill