Where the 4-year-old son of Malibu Moon and grade II winner will stand has not been set.
Odds-on Prospective registered his third stakes win of the year when he drew clear in the final furlong to capture the $100,000 Ohio Derby (gr. III) by 2 1/2 lengths at Thistledown July 7.
Prospective won for the first time since the Tampa Bay Derby (gr. II) in March when he overcame a stumble at the start to capture the $149,314 Victoria Park Stakes at Woodbine June 10.
After a gritty win in the Tampa Bay Derby, Malibu Moon colt became a 'prospective classic horse.'
Trainer Mark Casse swept the top three spots in the the $193,574 Grey Stakes (Can-III) when upset-minded Prospective outfought his better- fancied stablemate Lockout by two lengths at Woodbine Oct. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Honorable Duty Holds Strong in Mineshaft Handicap
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Fair Grounds in the Spotlight
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death