Where the 4-year-old son of Malibu Moon and grade II winner will stand has not been set.
Odds-on Prospective registered his third stakes win of the year when he drew clear in the final furlong to capture the $100,000 Ohio Derby (gr. III) by 2 1/2 lengths at Thistledown July 7.
Prospective won for the first time since the Tampa Bay Derby (gr. II) in March when he overcame a stumble at the start to capture the $149,314 Victoria Park Stakes at Woodbine June 10.
After a gritty win in the Tampa Bay Derby, Malibu Moon colt became a 'prospective classic horse.'
Trainer Mark Casse swept the top three spots in the the $193,574 Grey Stakes (Can-III) when upset-minded Prospective outfought his better- fancied stablemate Lockout by two lengths at Woodbine Oct. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- 5 Tips for Feeding Weanlings
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Harlan's Holiday Colt Posts Swiftest OBS Work
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Take Charge Lady Kentucky Broodmare of Year
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Daring Dancer Wins Appalachian With Key Move