Where the 4-year-old son of Malibu Moon and grade II winner will stand has not been set.
Odds-on Prospective registered his third stakes win of the year when he drew clear in the final furlong to capture the $100,000 Ohio Derby (gr. III) by 2 1/2 lengths at Thistledown July 7.
Prospective won for the first time since the Tampa Bay Derby (gr. II) in March when he overcame a stumble at the start to capture the $149,314 Victoria Park Stakes at Woodbine June 10.
After a gritty win in the Tampa Bay Derby, Malibu Moon colt became a 'prospective classic horse.'
Trainer Mark Casse swept the top three spots in the the $193,574 Grey Stakes (Can-III) when upset-minded Prospective outfought his better- fancied stablemate Lockout by two lengths at Woodbine Oct. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Effort to Resolve Virginia Dates Fails Again
- Constitution to Make Stakes Debut in FL Derby
- Jockey Club 2014 Fact Book Posted Online
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- New York Owner/Breeder Bomze Dies at 76
- Maryland-Based Owner Heft Dies at 94