Where the 4-year-old son of Malibu Moon and grade II winner will stand has not been set.
Odds-on Prospective registered his third stakes win of the year when he drew clear in the final furlong to capture the $100,000 Ohio Derby (gr. III) by 2 1/2 lengths at Thistledown July 7.
Prospective won for the first time since the Tampa Bay Derby (gr. II) in March when he overcame a stumble at the start to capture the $149,314 Victoria Park Stakes at Woodbine June 10.
After a gritty win in the Tampa Bay Derby, Malibu Moon colt became a 'prospective classic horse.'
Trainer Mark Casse swept the top three spots in the the $193,574 Grey Stakes (Can-III) when upset-minded Prospective outfought his better- fancied stablemate Lockout by two lengths at Woodbine Oct. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Kentucky Regulator Approves 2015 Race Dates
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Raffetto Joins New England HPBA Effort
- Fawkner, Adelaide Among Cox Plate Favorites
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- CT Classic Could Move to Afternoon in 2015
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms