Where the 4-year-old son of Malibu Moon and grade II winner will stand has not been set.
Odds-on Prospective registered his third stakes win of the year when he drew clear in the final furlong to capture the $100,000 Ohio Derby (gr. III) by 2 1/2 lengths at Thistledown July 7.
Prospective won for the first time since the Tampa Bay Derby (gr. II) in March when he overcame a stumble at the start to capture the $149,314 Victoria Park Stakes at Woodbine June 10.
After a gritty win in the Tampa Bay Derby, Malibu Moon colt became a 'prospective classic horse.'
Trainer Mark Casse swept the top three spots in the the $193,574 Grey Stakes (Can-III) when upset-minded Prospective outfought his better- fancied stablemate Lockout by two lengths at Woodbine Oct. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Medaglia d'Oro Weanling Tops Inglis Sale
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Longtime Owner/Breeder Miles Dies at 85
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Able Friend Wins Champions Mile in Easy Romp
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Gold Ship Sails to Breakthrough Tenno Sho Win