Jockey diagnosed with 'incomplete spinal cord injury' perseveres after July 22 incident.
The Jockeys' Guild teamed up with the University of Kentucky April 7 in an effort to promote awareness about spinal cord and brain injuries.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt