Woodbine' $150,000 Mazarine Stakes (Can-III) Oct. 5 will reunite Llanarmon, Spanish Flower, and Appreciating, the top three finishers in the Ontario track's Natalma Stakes (Can-IIT).
Avoiding trouble near the eighth pole when favored Ready to Act bore in sharply and hit the rail, Harlequin Ranches' Llanarmon surged between rivals to post a victory in the $200,000 Natalma Stakes (Can-IIT) at Woodbine.
Woodbine leading trainer Mark Casse sends out a trio of juveniles for the $200,000 Summer Stakes Presented by TVG (Can-IIT) Sept. 14 at the Ontario oval.
Most Popular Stories
- Long-Term Vision Possible After Equine Cataract Surgery
- Plan in Works to Save Suffolk Downs Racing
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride
- Figures Decline at F-T Midlantic Fall Sale
- Two-Time Gr. I Winner Strategic Maneuver Dies
- Rosalind to Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Desormeaux to Hospital After Kick by Horse
- Simulcast Conference: HD Options Progressing
- Record Prize Money Expected for NHC, NHC Tour
- Kay Outlines Recent Successes to NYRA Board