Woodbine' $150,000 Mazarine Stakes (Can-III) Oct. 5 will reunite Llanarmon, Spanish Flower, and Appreciating, the top three finishers in the Ontario track's Natalma Stakes (Can-IIT).
Avoiding trouble near the eighth pole when favored Ready to Act bore in sharply and hit the rail, Harlequin Ranches' Llanarmon surged between rivals to post a victory in the $200,000 Natalma Stakes (Can-IIT) at Woodbine.
Woodbine leading trainer Mark Casse sends out a trio of juveniles for the $200,000 Summer Stakes Presented by TVG (Can-IIT) Sept. 14 at the Ontario oval.
Most Popular Stories
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity