The New York Racing Association announced that starting Saturday, Oct. 18, visitors to NYRA.com will be offered a special, two-day sneak preview of new, HD video capabilities.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association has announced that its NTRA Advantage group purchasing program will offer all its sales materials and communications in both English and Spanish in 2013.
Al Galope, a new monthly program on horse racing, is scheduled to make its debut at 9 p.m. June 30 on CNN en Espanol.
After retiring from racing July 30 due to five fractured vertebrae sustained in a February spill at Aqueduct, Hall of Fame jockey Jose Santos is exploring ways to share his expertise with racing fans and companies.
InCompass, the leading supplier of program pages to simulcast sites across North America, has expanded its Simo-Central service to offer simulcast race programs for North American racing in Spanish.
By Gary McMillen -- It all started one morning in the backstretch kitchen. Chaplain Les Riggs sat down and had breakfast with me. He wanted to start an English class for the Hispanic workers. He was frustrated. Nobody was willing to help. Fools rush in -- I volunteered on the spot. Riggs almost choked on his bacon.
Most Popular Stories
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Dortmund Runs Easy in Final Derby Drill
- No Catching Cinco Charlie in William Walker
- StarLadies On Oaks Trail With Eskenformoney
- Mubtaahij in 'Missed Work' at Arlington
- Longshot Si Sage Stuns Field in Last Tycoon
- Carpe Diem Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Effinex Wins Excelsior, Wicked Strong Third
- Longshot Rerun Marches to Miami Mile Score
- G. G. Ryder Makes Grade in San Francisco Mile