Tamarind Hall, a 15-1 shot, leads three longshots across the wire first July 2 in Belmont's Bed o'Roses Handicap (gr. III). Hilda's Passion, the 3-10 favorite, finishes sixth.
Hilda's Passion looks for her fourth graded stakes win of the year as the clear standout in Belmont Park's $150,000 Bed o' Roses Handicap (gr. III) July 3.
Heavily favored Awesome Maria battled Absinthe Minded down the long Belmont Park homestretch to prevail by a head in a thrilling finish to the $150,000 Shuvee Handicap (gr. II) May 21.
Awesome Maria, dominating winner of two graded stakes this year, is the clear standout in a small field entered in the $150,000 Shuvee Handicap (gr. II) at Belmont Park May 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact