Chad Brown-trained gelding is looking for his eighth consecutive win in the featured $250,000 New York-bred event Oct. 19 at Belmont Park.
Classic winner Ruler On Ice created some buzz at Aqueduct on a Wednesday afternoon when the 2011 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner unleashed a powerful stretch run to win an allowance optional claiming race Jan. 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeder, Businessman Garvin Dies at Age 71
- Filly First Winner for Sire Elusive Warning
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Condo Commando 'Splash-tastic' in Spinaway
- Midnight Storm Shakes Up Del Mar Derby
- Wise Dan Victorious in Bernard Baruch Return
- Longshots on Saratoga's Closing Day
- Itsmyluckyday Unlikely to Return in Gold Cup
- Wise Dan Passes Return Test in Flying Colors
- Stonestreet Has Star in Making in Atreides