Odds-on Swiss Lake Yodeler wore down 23-1 shot Rovenna in the final yards to win the $200,250 Soviet Problem Stakes Dec. 21 on the next-to-last day of racing at Betfair Hollywood Park.
The final week of racing in the history of Betfair Hollywood Park will begin Friday, Dec. 20 and continue through closing day Sunday, Dec. 22.
A fast pace worked perfectly for Doinghardtimeagain, who swept past the leaders to register a 2 1/4-length victory in the inaugural running of the $196,000 Soviet Problem Stakes at Betfair Hollywood Park Dec. 9.
Home Journey, who has won her first two starts by a combined margin of nearly 10 lengths, will try to stay perfect in the $200,000 Soviet Problem Stakes Dec. 9 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
The $750,000-guaranteed CashCall Futurity (gr. I), an annual stop for future Triple Crown contenders, will once again be the most lucrative event on the stakes calendar for the 2012 autumn meet at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- Heart to Heart Among Eight for Jefferson Cup
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees
- Departing, Carve Set for Homecoming Classic
- Tonalist, V. E. Day Work at Belmont Park