For the second year in a row, jockey Jerry Bailey rode a Kentucky homebred owned by Kenneth and Sarah Ramsey to victory in the $100,000 Tropical Park Derby (gr. IIIT) on New Year's Day at Calder Race Course, guiding Kitten's Joy to an easy victory.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Late-Running Longshots Key to Derby Super
- 2015 Road to the Kentucky Derby
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- Kentucky Derby Prep Race Results and Points