Scheduled for surgery on the afternoon of April 8 for a hairline fracure of his left front cannon bone, Premier Pegasus is officially off the Triple Crown trail.
Dr. Michael "Mick" Peterson will address "Assessing Track Surfaces" at a seminar for horsemen to be held in Arcadia, Calif., March 14. Peterson is the executive director of the Racing Surfaces Testing Laboratory.
A Southern California Equine Foundation ambulance will back up the horses particpating in the Rose Parade in Pasadena, Calif., Jan. 2, 2006.
Learn about the latest veterinary treatments and procedures for racehorses at a free workshop March 16, sponsored by the Thoroughbred Owners of California, the California Thoroughbred Foundation, and the Southern California Equine Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Hard Not to Like Seeking CA Score in Gamely
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont