Scheduled for surgery on the afternoon of April 8 for a hairline fracure of his left front cannon bone, Premier Pegasus is officially off the Triple Crown trail.
Dr. Michael "Mick" Peterson will address "Assessing Track Surfaces" at a seminar for horsemen to be held in Arcadia, Calif., March 14. Peterson is the executive director of the Racing Surfaces Testing Laboratory.
A Southern California Equine Foundation ambulance will back up the horses particpating in the Rose Parade in Pasadena, Calif., Jan. 2, 2006.
Learn about the latest veterinary treatments and procedures for racehorses at a free workshop March 16, sponsored by the Thoroughbred Owners of California, the California Thoroughbred Foundation, and the Southern California Equine Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Interest Sold, May Race Again
- Guillot, Jerkens Like Chances in Gold Cup
- Shared Belief Works Toward Awesome Again
- Wise Dan Preps for Shadwell Turf Mile
- Twirling Candy Colt Leads Tattersalls Sale
- Believe You Can to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- The Week in Photos for 9/23/2014
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 1,236 for October Sale
- Ruidoso Unveils Integrity and Safety Program