Churchill Downs Inc. announced Aug. 14 that Randall Soth, who since September 2004 has served as president of Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots in New Orleans, is leaving CDI to pursue other career interests.
Of all the challenges that Fair Grounds president Randy Soth has faced over a 25-year career in Thoroughbred racing, none has equaled the experience of rebuilding the New Orleans track following the destruction of Hurricane Katrina.
Fair Grounds Race Course announced Monday the appointment of Ed Fenasci as assistant general manager.
Michael Anifantis has been appointed racing secretary at Calder Race Course it was announced Friday by track president Ken Dunn and Churchill Downs Inc. senior vice president Donald Richardson.
Stacy R. Simms has been named to the newly created position of director of community relations at Fair Grounds Race Course, president and general manager Randall Soth announced Friday.
Ever since the Oct. 15 purchase of Fair Grounds by Churchill Downs Inc., new track president Randy Soth hasn't been getting much sleep.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- California Diamond Shines in Paddock Sale
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Enola Gray Still Perfect After Del Mar Run
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Mokat Surges to San Clemente Victory