Two Florida Senate leaders are sponsoring separate gaming bills, with goals that include increased revenue for the state's three Thoroughbred tracks and for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. As with previous years' gaming proposals in Florida, the bills face opposition from gambling opponents in the legislature.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Raffetto Joins New England HPBA Effort
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Fawkner, Adelaide Among Cox Plate Favorites
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Kentucky Regulator Approves 2015 Race Dates
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process