Sophia Santos, daughter of Hall of Fame jockey Jose Santos, remained in a Nassau County, N.Y., jail Nov. 21, 10 days after being arrested for drunk driving, which resulted in the death of a Long Island, N.Y., woman.
The attorney representing Sophia Santos, daughter of Hall of Fame jockey Jose Santos, asked a Nassau County District judge to be relieved of representation of his client in a Mineola, NY courtroom Nov. 14.
Sophia Santos, the 20-year-old daughter of Hall of Fame jockey Jose Santos, is being held on a $1 million bond in a Nassau County, N.Y., jail and has been charged with driving while intoxicated and second-degree vehicular manslaughter after she was involved in a Nov. 11 car accident that left one woman dead and another in critical condition.
Most Popular Stories
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin