Emerald Downs in Auburn, Wash. has begun a search for a new track announcer.
The Washington Horse Racing Commission granted an advance-deposit wagering license to 123Gaming to operate 123bet.com at its monthly meeting April 17.
Racetracks are finding ways to improve the on-track experience for younger fans through social gaming.
Washington's Thoroughbred Showcase--featuring more than 30 former racehorses to prospective new owners--will be held Aug. 31 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the WTBOA Sales Pavilion at Emerald Downs.
If you've ever dreamed about training a Thoroughbred, the Prodigious Fund at Emerald Downs in Washington state might make that dream come true.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- F-T Horses of Racing Age Sale Catalog Online