Emerald Downs in Auburn, Wash. has begun a search for a new track announcer.
The Washington Horse Racing Commission granted an advance-deposit wagering license to 123Gaming to operate 123bet.com at its monthly meeting April 17.
Racetracks are finding ways to improve the on-track experience for younger fans through social gaming.
Washington's Thoroughbred Showcase--featuring more than 30 former racehorses to prospective new owners--will be held Aug. 31 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the WTBOA Sales Pavilion at Emerald Downs.
If you've ever dreamed about training a Thoroughbred, the Prodigious Fund at Emerald Downs in Washington state might make that dream come true.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Goffs Orby Off to Solid Start
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA
- Pompa, Brown Connect on Dirt in Pa. Derby
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup