A smashing winner of the Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) this spring, favored Emollient returned to Keeneland Oct. 6 to capture the $500,000 Juddmonte Spinster Stakes (gr. I) in another dazzling effort.
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Test in Hong Kong
- Horizontal Navigation: Breeding Tab
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown