In ruling on a lawsuit in which a buyer purchased a yearling that had undergone undisclosed invasive joint surgery, a judge has declared one of the Conditions of Sale at the Keeneland Association to be "unconscionable."
A Storm Boot filly and a Crafty Friend colt shared the honors for the fastest work at an eighth of a mile Sunday, covering the distance in :10 1/5 during the second session of the final under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's March select auction of 2-year-olds in training. The weather in Central Florida was cloudy and warm, with a light wind.
Most Popular Stories
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Arqana Opens With Record Sales, Median Rise
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Haskin: Time to Give Blame His Due