In ruling on a lawsuit in which a buyer purchased a yearling that had undergone undisclosed invasive joint surgery, a judge has declared one of the Conditions of Sale at the Keeneland Association to be "unconscionable."
A Storm Boot filly and a Crafty Friend colt shared the honors for the fastest work at an eighth of a mile Sunday, covering the distance in :10 1/5 during the second session of the final under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's March select auction of 2-year-olds in training. The weather in Central Florida was cloudy and warm, with a light wind.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution