Fasig-Tipton and Keeneland executives are raising questions about the the Society of International Thoroughbred Auctioneers' new guidlelines for older mares and barren mares, saying the policies they had agreed to support differed on one key point from what has appeared in recent published reports.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Test in Hong Kong
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look