Jean Romanet, who tirelessly worked to encourage international cooperation between racing's ruling bodies, died Wednesday in France. He was 88.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Watsdachances Takes Aim at Dance Smartly