Jockey Rene Douglas, the current leader in the Arlington jockey standings and the defending champion of the last two seasons, recorded the first five-win day by any rider at Arlington Park this season on Saturday.
Richard Englander's Abderian and James B. Tafel's Allspice captured the closing-day Arlington Park stakes races Sunday.
One day after the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships showcase, Sunday's final racing program of the 2002 season at Arlington Park offers two $100,000 sprint stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic