Jockey Rene Douglas, the current leader in the Arlington jockey standings and the defending champion of the last two seasons, recorded the first five-win day by any rider at Arlington Park this season on Saturday.
Richard Englander's Abderian and James B. Tafel's Allspice captured the closing-day Arlington Park stakes races Sunday.
One day after the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships showcase, Sunday's final racing program of the 2002 season at Arlington Park offers two $100,000 sprint stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash