Churchill Downs Racetrack July 21 unveiled the official logos for the 2016 editions of the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I).
Churchill Downs released the official logos for Kentucky Derby 141 and Kentucky Oaks 141 Sept. 6, and introduced a selection of officially licensed apparel featuring the new marks.
Churchill Downs has released the official logos for the 2013 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) and has begun selling merchandise featuring the new logos.
Most Popular Stories
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby