After some deliberation, Take Charge Indy's connections will run the grade I-winning colt in the July 28 Monmouth Cup (gr. II), where he'll carry 123-pound highweight against the likes of Hymn Book, Pants on Fire, and more.
It was a battle of the longshots down the stretch in the 65th edition of Monmouth Park's Salvator Mile (gr. III) July 6. Raging Daoust, won his first stakes test by a nose over pacesetter Big Sur.
A speed-laden field has been entered for the 65th running of the $150,000 Salvator Mile Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds and up to be held at Monmouth Park July 6.
Poseidon's Warrior seeks to bounce back off a dull effort in the Xpressbet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) as the 135-pound highweight in the Nov. 22 Fall Highweight Handicap (gr. III) at the Big A.
Heavily favored San Pablo mowed down Toby's Corner and Small Town Talk in the stretch to easily win the $150,000 Philip H. Iselin Stakes (gr. III) at Monmouth Park Aug. 18 for his seventh lifetime win in 12 starts.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby