E Dubai, sire of 2012 Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) winner Fort Larned and leading active stallion in the Mid-Atlantic region in 2013, has been moved from Northview PA to Northview Stallion Station in Chesapeake City, Md.
The son of E Dubai rallied in the final strides to take the event by a determined half-length.
Splash Point turned the tables on rival Zanzamar as he charged from well off the pace to win the $250,000 UAE 2000 Guineas Sponsored by Dubal (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 10.
Desert Party, a Kentucky-bred colt who has made the same number of starts in Dubai as he has in the United States, will try to make it two straight in Dubai as he takes on 13 rivals in the March 27 Godolphin Mile.
Godolphin's Vale of York is set to return to competition on March 4 in the $250,000 Al Bastakiya, the middle jewel of the United Arab Emirates Triple Crown and one of six lucrative stakes at Meydan.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Bill Authorizes New Jersey Casino Referendum
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Fairmount Sale Hinges on Approval for Slots
- Trainer Michael de Kock on Mubtaahij
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day
- Miles To Go: Metropolitan Handicap History
- Carpe Diem Will Not Be Entered in Belmont
- Donegal Hopes Keen Ice Can Cool Off Pharoah