E Dubai, sire of 2012 Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) winner Fort Larned and leading active stallion in the Mid-Atlantic region in 2013, has been moved from Northview PA to Northview Stallion Station in Chesapeake City, Md.
The son of E Dubai rallied in the final strides to take the event by a determined half-length.
Splash Point turned the tables on rival Zanzamar as he charged from well off the pace to win the $250,000 UAE 2000 Guineas Sponsored by Dubal (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 10.
Desert Party, a Kentucky-bred colt who has made the same number of starts in Dubai as he has in the United States, will try to make it two straight in Dubai as he takes on 13 rivals in the March 27 Godolphin Mile.
Godolphin's Vale of York is set to return to competition on March 4 in the $250,000 Al Bastakiya, the middle jewel of the United Arab Emirates Triple Crown and one of six lucrative stakes at Meydan.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds