Cloudy's Knight won his second consecutive race at Woodbine, a nose victory over Ask in the $2-million Pattison Canadian International (Can-I) Oct. 21.
As Canada's richest horse race, it is only fitting that the $2 million Pattison Canadian International (Can-I) will include some of the most talented turf routers in the world. The 70th edition of the mile-and-a-half event will take place Oct. 21 on Woodbine's E.P. Taylor Turf Course and will be contested by a field of 12.
Eccentric captured Monday's dramatic renewal of the $240,800 King Edward Breeders' Cup (Can-II) over Woodbine's E.P. Taylor Turf Course.
Multiple grade I winner Showing Up will make his 2007 debut in Friday's $250,000 Maker's Mark Mile (gr. IIT) on turf nearly a year after he captured the Coolmore Lexington (gr. II) on the former dirt surface on Keeneland's main track.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Dickinson Decides to Return to Training
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- Longform: Undercover Advocates
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- A New Daily Dawns - Eric Mitchell
- 'Pharoah' Heads Home, Next Race Undecided
- Longform: Long Live the Queen
- Injured Jockey Luzzi Cleared to Resume Riding
- Upstart Fine After Haskell; Travers Next