Cloudy's Knight won his second consecutive race at Woodbine, a nose victory over Ask in the $2-million Pattison Canadian International (Can-I) Oct. 21.
As Canada's richest horse race, it is only fitting that the $2 million Pattison Canadian International (Can-I) will include some of the most talented turf routers in the world. The 70th edition of the mile-and-a-half event will take place Oct. 21 on Woodbine's E.P. Taylor Turf Course and will be contested by a field of 12.
Eccentric captured Monday's dramatic renewal of the $240,800 King Edward Breeders' Cup (Can-II) over Woodbine's E.P. Taylor Turf Course.
Multiple grade I winner Showing Up will make his 2007 debut in Friday's $250,000 Maker's Mark Mile (gr. IIT) on turf nearly a year after he captured the Coolmore Lexington (gr. II) on the former dirt surface on Keeneland's main track.
Most Popular Stories
- Ben's Cat Maryland-Bred HOY for Fourth Year
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- Caesars' Moves Impact Turfway, ThistleDown
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Nerud 3-Year-Old Wins Again at Big A
- Kentucky Oaks Attracts 154 Nominees
- Charles Town, Oaklawn, Laurel Cancel Cards
- Insights on Jockey Club's Purchase of B-H