Cloudy's Knight won his second consecutive race at Woodbine, a nose victory over Ask in the $2-million Pattison Canadian International (Can-I) Oct. 21.
As Canada's richest horse race, it is only fitting that the $2 million Pattison Canadian International (Can-I) will include some of the most talented turf routers in the world. The 70th edition of the mile-and-a-half event will take place Oct. 21 on Woodbine's E.P. Taylor Turf Course and will be contested by a field of 12.
Eccentric captured Monday's dramatic renewal of the $240,800 King Edward Breeders' Cup (Can-II) over Woodbine's E.P. Taylor Turf Course.
Multiple grade I winner Showing Up will make his 2007 debut in Friday's $250,000 Maker's Mark Mile (gr. IIT) on turf nearly a year after he captured the Coolmore Lexington (gr. II) on the former dirt surface on Keeneland's main track.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Can Frosted Cool Down Chrome-Arrogate Fever?
- A Look Back: Showdown in the 1986 Marlboro
- Breeders' Cup Decision Looms for Frosted
- Catch a Glimpse May Not be Done for Season
- Consistent Just Jack Set for Maryland Million
- Arrogate Finishes Strong in Latest Drill