With buyers showing strong interest in young mares, grade I winner Star Billing was purchased for $2.6 million by Greg Goodman in the second session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale Nov. 6.
Sky Kingdom, on the comeback trail for trainer Bob Baffert, spurted away from challenger Oilisblackgold in the stretch to easily record his first stakes victory in the marathon Tokyo City Cup (gr. III) at Santa Anita Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Miss Mossman Surprises in New Zealand Oaks
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Dissident, Appearance Win at Royal Randwick
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Trainer Chuck Treece Collects 1,000th Win