Dialed In, last year's Florida Derby (gr. I) winner and Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) favorite, has been retired from racing and will stand at Darby Dan.
Champion Bernardini, the highest-priced stallion entering stud this year, covered his first mare Feb. 12 at Sheikh Mohammed's Darley near Lexington.
Boosted by the aggressive buying of Sheikh Mohammed, with additional support from a broad base of domestic and foreign buyers, the marathon Keeneland September yearling sale got off to a solid start Monday.
- By Ron Mitchell
A Fusaichi Pegasus filly was purchased by Skara Glen Stable for $1.5 million to top the early portion of Monday's opening session of Keeneland's September yearling sale in Lexington, Ky.
A lawsuit involving a Seattle Slew season sold to Skara Glen Stable by Script R Farm Partnership has been settled out of court.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby