The Aga Khan's Ervedya ran down favorite Found with thrilling acceleration and edged past late to win the Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) June 19 at Royal Ascot.
The Aga Khan's Ervedya was up in time to deny front-runner Irish Rookie victory the Poule d'Essai des Pouliches (Fr-I, French One Thousand Guineas) May 10 at Longchamp.
French raider Siyouma, unleashed in the homestretch by Gerald Mosse, stormed past the leaders to post an impressive win in the $1 million E. P. Taylor Stakes (Can-IT) at Woodbine Oct. 14.
Fuisse came charging down the center of the course and prevailed in a blanket finish to the Prix du Moulin de Longchamp (Fr-I) Sept. 5.
Dick Turpin finally gained the first group I victory of his career with a breakout performance in the Prix Jean Prat (Fr-I) at Chantilly July 4.
Lope De Vega provided legendary trainer Andre Fabre with his fifth victory in the Poule d'Essai des Poulains (Fr-I) when he held off Dick Turpin to take the French classic by a half-length May 16.
Alandi capped off an extraordinary weekend for the Aga Khan when he took command with just over a furlong left and held off the late charge of Kasbah Bliss to capture the Qatar Prix du Cadran (Fr-I) at Longchamp Oct. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives
- TCA Title Sponsor of Thoroughbred Makeover
- Wood, Breeder of Favorite Trick, Dies at 81
- Inside the July 11, 2015 Issue
- Breeders' Cup Selects Board of Directors
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Klein Awarded TRA Journalism Scholarship