Horses prepping for the Hong Kong Cup Day races including Carlton House, Alcopop, Siyouma, Joshua Tree, Red Cadeux, Dancing Rain, Sea Siren, and Super Easy. Watch Video
Leading jockey Gerald Mosse rides Red Cadeaux in the Hong Kong Vase and Siyouma in the Hong Kong Mile. Watch Video
French raider Siyouma, unleashed in the homestretch by Gerald Mosse, stormed past the leaders to post an impressive win in the $1 million E. P. Taylor Stakes (Can-IT) at Woodbine Oct. 14.
Siyouma, a group I winner at Newmarket last month, is the 3-1 morning line favorite for the $1 million E. P. Taylor Stakes (gr. IT) at Woodbine Oct. 14.
Siyouma repelled a bid from an unlucky Elusive Kate and landed the Kingdom of Bahrain Sun Chariot Stakes (Eng-I) on September 29 at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Agree to Deal to Keep Track Open
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Unique Bella Tops Roster of 109 Kentucky Oaks Nominees
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies