Wando, who became the seventh horse to win Canada's Triple Crown, took to the training track on Friday morning at Palm Meadows Training Center in Florida, and worked three furlongs in :39.60 that definitely pleased trainer Mike Keogh
Wando made a name for himself in 2003 becoming only the seventh Triple Crown winner in Canadian horse racing history. Sunday, it was little sister's turn in the spotlight when Six Sexy Sisters captured the $160,950 Ontario Lassie Stakes at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Plumptre Leaving Godolphin Australia Position
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Spendthrift Australia Schedules Stallion Parades
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell