Wando, who became the seventh horse to win Canada's Triple Crown, took to the training track on Friday morning at Palm Meadows Training Center in Florida, and worked three furlongs in :39.60 that definitely pleased trainer Mike Keogh
Wando made a name for himself in 2003 becoming only the seventh Triple Crown winner in Canadian horse racing history. Sunday, it was little sister's turn in the spotlight when Six Sexy Sisters captured the $160,950 Ontario Lassie Stakes at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby