Wando, who became the seventh horse to win Canada's Triple Crown, took to the training track on Friday morning at Palm Meadows Training Center in Florida, and worked three furlongs in :39.60 that definitely pleased trainer Mike Keogh
Wando made a name for himself in 2003 becoming only the seventh Triple Crown winner in Canadian horse racing history. Sunday, it was little sister's turn in the spotlight when Six Sexy Sisters captured the $160,950 Ontario Lassie Stakes at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection