Wando, who became the seventh horse to win Canada's Triple Crown, took to the training track on Friday morning at Palm Meadows Training Center in Florida, and worked three furlongs in :39.60 that definitely pleased trainer Mike Keogh
Wando made a name for himself in 2003 becoming only the seventh Triple Crown winner in Canadian horse racing history. Sunday, it was little sister's turn in the spotlight when Six Sexy Sisters captured the $160,950 Ontario Lassie Stakes at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin