One week after his Golden Slipper victory, Sebring wins the Sire's Produce Stakes, the second leg of the 2-year-old Australian Triple Crown. He will contest the one-mile Champagne Stakes May 3 in an attempt to sweep the series.
A Rory's Jester colt brought the top price of Aus$65,000 at William Inglis & Son's San Miguel sires' produce yearling sale Sunday.
A colt by Grand Lodge brought the top price of $90,000 (approximately $48,060 in U.S. funds) on Sunday at San Miguel sires' produce yearling in Australia. James Bester Bloodstock purchased the colt from Riverslea Farm, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup