One week after his Golden Slipper victory, Sebring wins the Sire's Produce Stakes, the second leg of the 2-year-old Australian Triple Crown. He will contest the one-mile Champagne Stakes May 3 in an attempt to sweep the series.
A Rory's Jester colt brought the top price of Aus$65,000 at William Inglis & Son's San Miguel sires' produce yearling sale Sunday.
A colt by Grand Lodge brought the top price of $90,000 (approximately $48,060 in U.S. funds) on Sunday at San Miguel sires' produce yearling in Australia. James Bester Bloodstock purchased the colt from Riverslea Farm, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Sam's Sister Stuns Taris in Quick La Brea
- Spotted Heart Upsets MD Filly Championship
- New York Stallion Series On Tap at Aqueduct
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Bettys Bambino Draws Well in Downhill Daytona
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory