One week after his Golden Slipper victory, Sebring wins the Sire's Produce Stakes, the second leg of the 2-year-old Australian Triple Crown. He will contest the one-mile Champagne Stakes May 3 in an attempt to sweep the series.
A Rory's Jester colt brought the top price of Aus$65,000 at William Inglis & Son's San Miguel sires' produce yearling sale Sunday.
A colt by Grand Lodge brought the top price of $90,000 (approximately $48,060 in U.S. funds) on Sunday at San Miguel sires' produce yearling in Australia. James Bester Bloodstock purchased the colt from Riverslea Farm, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Demonstrative Narrow Victor in Lonesome Glory
- Horseman Tom Harbut Dies at Age 94
- Penn National CEO Wilmott Appointed to Board
- Inside Yearling Sales Prep: At The Sales
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen