One week after his Golden Slipper victory, Sebring wins the Sire's Produce Stakes, the second leg of the 2-year-old Australian Triple Crown. He will contest the one-mile Champagne Stakes May 3 in an attempt to sweep the series.
A Rory's Jester colt brought the top price of Aus$65,000 at William Inglis & Son's San Miguel sires' produce yearling sale Sunday.
A colt by Grand Lodge brought the top price of $90,000 (approximately $48,060 in U.S. funds) on Sunday at San Miguel sires' produce yearling in Australia. James Bester Bloodstock purchased the colt from Riverslea Farm, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Finger Lakes Launches ADW Site
- American Gaming Association Adds Churchill
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat