One week after his Golden Slipper victory, Sebring wins the Sire's Produce Stakes, the second leg of the 2-year-old Australian Triple Crown. He will contest the one-mile Champagne Stakes May 3 in an attempt to sweep the series.
A Rory's Jester colt brought the top price of Aus$65,000 at William Inglis & Son's San Miguel sires' produce yearling sale Sunday.
A colt by Grand Lodge brought the top price of $90,000 (approximately $48,060 in U.S. funds) on Sunday at San Miguel sires' produce yearling in Australia. James Bester Bloodstock purchased the colt from Riverslea Farm, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- Darley Closes Aiken Training Track Stable
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- O'Neill Sets Del Mar Record With Five Wins
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- London Tower Game in Eternal Search
- Top West Coast Mares Ready for Clement Hirsch
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell