One week after his Golden Slipper victory, Sebring wins the Sire's Produce Stakes, the second leg of the 2-year-old Australian Triple Crown. He will contest the one-mile Champagne Stakes May 3 in an attempt to sweep the series.
A Rory's Jester colt brought the top price of Aus$65,000 at William Inglis & Son's San Miguel sires' produce yearling sale Sunday.
A colt by Grand Lodge brought the top price of $90,000 (approximately $48,060 in U.S. funds) on Sunday at San Miguel sires' produce yearling in Australia. James Bester Bloodstock purchased the colt from Riverslea Farm, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Noble Bird May Start in Pegasus
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- California Chrome Focused in Penultimate Move
- New York trainer/breeder DiSanto Dies at 62
- Lockdown Cruises in Busanda Win
- Grade 1 Winner Bradester to Stud at Valor Farm
- High Profile Fillies in Fair Grounds Stakes