Inducted into the National Racing Hall of Fame in 1971, jockey Albert Johnson is among the 2006 inductees to the Washington Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame. Enshrined alongside Johnson this year is the horse Sir William, trainer Francis Keller, and breeder C J Sebastian.
A trio of national hall of fame members – jockeys Johnny Adams, Russell Baze and Alberto Johnson – are among the list of nominees for the 2004 Washington Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame were released on Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Upsets Beholder in Hirsch
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Monmouth, Suffolk Battle Over Entries
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam