View moments in time from the life of trainer Sir Henry Cecil. View Slideshow
Ascot Racecourse announced June 13 that the 2013 Queen's Vase (Eng-III), to be run June 21, will be titled "The Queen's Vase In Memory of Sir Henry Cecil."
Images of the undefeated superstar Frankel. view slideshow
Park Hill Stakes (Eng-II) winner Wild Coco topped the third day of the Tattersalls December Mare Sale when she was purchased for 985,000 guineas ($1,664,863) by Keisuke Onishi on behalf of Tomoyuki Nakamura's KI Farm.
Sir Henry Cecil's Chachamaidee notched her first group I win when the stewards awarded her the victory over Duntle in the $245,500 Coolmore Fusaichi Pegasus Matron Stakes (Ire-I) at Leopardstown Sept. 8.
The brilliant Frankel kept his perfect record intact with a scintillating performance in the Juddmonte International (Eng-I) at York Racecourse Aug. 22.
Frankel turned in yet another dominating performance as he cruised to an easy six-length victory under jockey Tom Queally in the $490,500 QIPCO Sussex Stakes (Eng-I) at Glorious Goodwood Aug. 1.
The 4-year-old son of Galileo remained undefeated while winning by 11 lengths in the eight-furlong test June 19 at Royal Ascot.
Undefeated Frankel will get the Royal Ascot meeting started off with a bang when he faces ten challengers in the $542,500 Queen Anne Stakes (Eng-I) June 19.
Undefeated Frankel may not make his scheduled 2012 debut May 19 due to what is being called a "superficial" injury to a foreleg sustained during an April 11 workout.
Simon Burgess talks with Sir Henry Cecil about his St James's Palace Stakes winner Frankel. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Six Grade I Races Set for Belmont Stakes Day
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Silviniaco Conti Wins 2nd King George Chase
- WV Racing Struggles With Plan for Stability
- Researchers Study Near-, Farsightedness in Horses
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection