The protracted dispute over the ownership of stallion Rock Of Gibraltar between John Magnier, who heads one of the world's most powerful bloodstock empires in Coolmore, and Manchester United soccer manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been settled.
John Magnier of Coolmore Stud and Sir Alex Ferguson shared uncommon enjoyment together when Rock of Gibraltar was winning group I races one after another, but now the relation has taken a down turn over the champion racehorse's stallion career.
Rock of Gibraltar is unlikely to run in the $4 million Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), according to the race manager of the colt's joint owner.
Most Popular Stories
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Wicked Strong Puts in Solid Breeze at Belmont
- Interest High for Oklahoma City Summer Sale
- European Record At Tattersalls Craven Sale
- Rampart Winner Gamay Noir Heads Sixty Sails
- Australia's Rules Banning AI Upheld by Court
- Finding a Home, Filling a Need
- The Dude Returns to Charles Town
- Trommer Scores One for the Home Team