The Singapore Airlines International Cup and KrisFlyer International Sprint, both lucrative international group I events staged annually at Kranji Racecourse, have been discontinued, the Singapore Turf Club announced Sept. 28
Jockey David Flores has been cleared to race by the Santa Anita Park stewards, according to documents released May 7 by the California Horse Racing Board.
Nine stakes winners, including China Horse Club's U.S.-based multiple graded stakes winner Parranda, are set for the first running of Singapore's richest race, the CEFC Singapore Cup, Feb. 22 at Kranji Racecourse.
Race Caller Craig Evans gives us an exciting behind the scenes tour of all the facilities for horses, trainers, and media at the Singapore Turf Club. watch video
Tze Ming Soong, Senior Vice President, talks about how racing has developed in Singapore to what it is today and what the Singapore Turf Club has to offer. watch video
Craig Evans has been the race caller on track for the past twelve years at the Singapore Turf Club and gives us an insight. watch video
The growth in genetic manipulation could send the breeding sector into "disarray", delegates attending the 31st Asian Racing Conference in Dubai were told Jan. 25.
World Racing Championships chairman James E "Ted" Bassett III announced Saturday that the series will undertake Phase II that includes the addition of the Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup and the Singapore Airlines International Cup to the championships in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Litfin at Large: Jim Dandy Saturday