Nine stakes winners, including China Horse Club's U.S.-based multiple graded stakes winner Parranda, are set for the first running of Singapore's richest race, the CEFC Singapore Cup, Feb. 22 at Kranji Racecourse.
Race Caller Craig Evans gives us an exciting behind the scenes tour of all the facilities for horses, trainers, and media at the Singapore Turf Club. watch video
Tze Ming Soong, Senior Vice President, talks about how racing has developed in Singapore to what it is today and what the Singapore Turf Club has to offer. watch video
Craig Evans has been the race caller on track for the past twelve years at the Singapore Turf Club and gives us an insight. watch video
The growth in genetic manipulation could send the breeding sector into "disarray", delegates attending the 31st Asian Racing Conference in Dubai were told Jan. 25.
World Racing Championships chairman James E "Ted" Bassett III announced Saturday that the series will undertake Phase II that includes the addition of the Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup and the Singapore Airlines International Cup to the championships in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Undrafted Opens Season in Shakertown
- Kobe's Back Returns East for Commonwealth
- Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in South Korea
- Officials: Penalty System Key Part of Program
- Judy the Beauty Heads Busy Work Tab for Ward
- Peace and War Returns for Ashland