Jockey David Flores has been cleared to race by the Santa Anita Park stewards, according to documents released May 7 by the California Horse Racing Board.
Nine stakes winners, including China Horse Club's U.S.-based multiple graded stakes winner Parranda, are set for the first running of Singapore's richest race, the CEFC Singapore Cup, Feb. 22 at Kranji Racecourse.
Race Caller Craig Evans gives us an exciting behind the scenes tour of all the facilities for horses, trainers, and media at the Singapore Turf Club. watch video
Tze Ming Soong, Senior Vice President, talks about how racing has developed in Singapore to what it is today and what the Singapore Turf Club has to offer. watch video
Craig Evans has been the race caller on track for the past twelve years at the Singapore Turf Club and gives us an insight. watch video
The growth in genetic manipulation could send the breeding sector into "disarray", delegates attending the 31st Asian Racing Conference in Dubai were told Jan. 25.
World Racing Championships chairman James E "Ted" Bassett III announced Saturday that the series will undertake Phase II that includes the addition of the Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup and the Singapore Airlines International Cup to the championships in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Summer Hit Aimed for All American Three-Peat
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Hard Not to Like Seeking CA Score in Gamely
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Jockey Taylor Hole Rides 2,000th Winner
- Ostrolenka Appears Poised for Mike Lee Stakes
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles