Italian champion Singapore Lilly is among the horses cataloged for the Tattersalls February mixed sale in England. There are 298 lots in the auction, which will be held Feb. 2.
A U.S. District Judge in California has directed that the Tattersalls sale company can take possession of a horse racing in California as a result of non-payment by the owner.
Undefeated Star Billing, upset winner over Cambina in the Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) one month ago, faces her rival once again in the $150,000 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) at Hollywood Park June 11.
Biondetti remained undefeated when he held off the late charge of Singapore Lilly to capture the Gran Criterium (It-I) by a half-length at San Siro Oct. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- A Few Early Thoughts on the Kentucky Derby Pace