Italian champion Singapore Lilly is among the horses cataloged for the Tattersalls February mixed sale in England. There are 298 lots in the auction, which will be held Feb. 2.
A U.S. District Judge in California has directed that the Tattersalls sale company can take possession of a horse racing in California as a result of non-payment by the owner.
Undefeated Star Billing, upset winner over Cambina in the Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) one month ago, faces her rival once again in the $150,000 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) at Hollywood Park June 11.
Biondetti remained undefeated when he held off the late charge of Singapore Lilly to capture the Gran Criterium (It-I) by a half-length at San Siro Oct. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Vergara Wins Inaugural Apprentice Competition
- Maryland THA Elects 15 Directors
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina