Italian champion Singapore Lilly is among the horses cataloged for the Tattersalls February mixed sale in England. There are 298 lots in the auction, which will be held Feb. 2.
A U.S. District Judge in California has directed that the Tattersalls sale company can take possession of a horse racing in California as a result of non-payment by the owner.
Undefeated Star Billing, upset winner over Cambina in the Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) one month ago, faces her rival once again in the $150,000 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) at Hollywood Park June 11.
Biondetti remained undefeated when he held off the late charge of Singapore Lilly to capture the Gran Criterium (It-I) by a half-length at San Siro Oct. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training