Hong Kong raiders dominated Singapore's top races for the third straight year May 17 as Dan Excel repeated as winner of the Singapore Airlines International Cup (Sin-I) and Aerovelocity won the KrisFlyer Sprint (Sin-I).
It certainly didn't come easily for him, but Singapore star Super Easy was able to hang on in the final strides to win the Singapore Guineas by a half-length at Kranji Racecourse May 18.
Super Easy will attempt to keep his winning streak alive when he takes on a dozen challengers in the Singapore Guineas at Kranji Racecourse May 18.
Better Life, a daughter of Smarty Jones, is taking on the colts in the Singapore Guineas May 18. She showed trainer Hideyuki Takaoka early that 1 1/4 miles would suit her fine.
AmWest Entertainment is the exclusive distributor of Singapore's racing festival, which features two group I races May 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Stay Thirsty's First Winner Comes in England
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet