Hong Kong raiders dominated Singapore's top races for the third straight year May 17 as Dan Excel repeated as winner of the Singapore Airlines International Cup (Sin-I) and Aerovelocity won the KrisFlyer Sprint (Sin-I).
It certainly didn't come easily for him, but Singapore star Super Easy was able to hang on in the final strides to win the Singapore Guineas by a half-length at Kranji Racecourse May 18.
Super Easy will attempt to keep his winning streak alive when he takes on a dozen challengers in the Singapore Guineas at Kranji Racecourse May 18.
Better Life, a daughter of Smarty Jones, is taking on the colts in the Singapore Guineas May 18. She showed trainer Hideyuki Takaoka early that 1 1/4 miles would suit her fine.
AmWest Entertainment is the exclusive distributor of Singapore's racing festival, which features two group I races May 20.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Jockeys Fined for Whip Violations in SoCal
- 'Kathy' Prevails in Perfect Sting Thriller
- Injured Jockey Selman Undergoes Back Surgery
- Force Upsets New York Derby
- Got Lucky Surges to Molly Pitcher Victory
- Oaklawn Improvements Include New Barn
- Pedigree Analysis: Olympia
- Filly First Winner for Here Comes Ben
- Laurel Cancels Racing Due to Water Main Break