Hong Kong raiders dominated Singapore's top races for the third straight year May 17 as Dan Excel repeated as winner of the Singapore Airlines International Cup (Sin-I) and Aerovelocity won the KrisFlyer Sprint (Sin-I).
It certainly didn't come easily for him, but Singapore star Super Easy was able to hang on in the final strides to win the Singapore Guineas by a half-length at Kranji Racecourse May 18.
Super Easy will attempt to keep his winning streak alive when he takes on a dozen challengers in the Singapore Guineas at Kranji Racecourse May 18.
Better Life, a daughter of Smarty Jones, is taking on the colts in the Singapore Guineas May 18. She showed trainer Hideyuki Takaoka early that 1 1/4 miles would suit her fine.
AmWest Entertainment is the exclusive distributor of Singapore's racing festival, which features two group I races May 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance