Hong Kong raiders dominated Singapore's top races for the third straight year May 17 as Dan Excel repeated as winner of the Singapore Airlines International Cup (Sin-I) and Aerovelocity won the KrisFlyer Sprint (Sin-I).
It certainly didn't come easily for him, but Singapore star Super Easy was able to hang on in the final strides to win the Singapore Guineas by a half-length at Kranji Racecourse May 18.
Super Easy will attempt to keep his winning streak alive when he takes on a dozen challengers in the Singapore Guineas at Kranji Racecourse May 18.
Better Life, a daughter of Smarty Jones, is taking on the colts in the Singapore Guineas May 18. She showed trainer Hideyuki Takaoka early that 1 1/4 miles would suit her fine.
AmWest Entertainment is the exclusive distributor of Singapore's racing festival, which features two group I races May 20.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal