Keeneland secured its sixth Simulcast Award for production excellence Oct. 8 at the International Simulcast Conference in Lexington. Keeneland director of broadcast services G. D. Hieronymous accepted the award.
The deadline for entries for the best simulcast production is Aug. 16, the Thoroughbred Racing Associations said. The winner will be announced at the International Simulcast Conference scheduled for Oct. 7-9 in Lexington.
Keeneland and Woodbine Entertainment Group were declared co-winners of this year's Simulcast Award at the International Simulcast Conference in Clearwater Beach, Fla.
For the fourth time, Keeneland was judged the winner of the Simulcast Award presented recently at the International Simulcast Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Keeneland was named the winner of the 2009 Simulcast Award Oct. 14 during the 17th annual International Simulcasting Conference in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Keeneland also won the award, which honors the horse racing industry's best simulcast production, in 2003 and 2008. Keeneland's latest award was for its coverage of the Vinery Madison Stakes (gr. I) from April.
The Keeneland Association was awarded the 2003 Simulcast Award for best telecast production Sept. 30 at the International Simulcast Conference in Burlingame, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet