Keeneland secured its sixth Simulcast Award for production excellence Oct. 8 at the International Simulcast Conference in Lexington. Keeneland director of broadcast services G. D. Hieronymous accepted the award.
The deadline for entries for the best simulcast production is Aug. 16, the Thoroughbred Racing Associations said. The winner will be announced at the International Simulcast Conference scheduled for Oct. 7-9 in Lexington.
Keeneland and Woodbine Entertainment Group were declared co-winners of this year's Simulcast Award at the International Simulcast Conference in Clearwater Beach, Fla.
For the fourth time, Keeneland was judged the winner of the Simulcast Award presented recently at the International Simulcast Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Keeneland was named the winner of the 2009 Simulcast Award Oct. 14 during the 17th annual International Simulcasting Conference in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Keeneland also won the award, which honors the horse racing industry's best simulcast production, in 2003 and 2008. Keeneland's latest award was for its coverage of the Vinery Madison Stakes (gr. I) from April.
The Keeneland Association was awarded the 2003 Simulcast Award for best telecast production Sept. 30 at the International Simulcast Conference in Burlingame, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title
- Spanish Queen Unmatched in Honeymoon Victory
- Medaglia d'Oro Weanling Tops Inglis Sale
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Longtime Owner/Breeder Miles Dies at 85