With a stunning seven-wide move in early stretch, longshot Relaxed Gesture mowed down the field in Sunday's $2 million Pattison Canadian International (Can-I) on his way to a 4 1/2-length victory at Woodbine.
Earle Mack's Electrocutionist, fresh from a victory in the Juddmonte International (Eng-I) Aug. 16 at York, heads a well-matched field of 10 for Sunday's $2 million Pattison Canadian International (Can-I), Canada's richest race, at Woodbine Racetrack.
Gonbarda overcame some bad behavior at the starting gate to win the IVG-Preis von Europa (Ger-I) at Cologne on Sunday. The 3-year-old filly broke through the starting stalls twice, but was quickly caught and reloaded each time.
In what was his likely his last race, Godolphin's Sulamani added to his hefty list of accomplishments when he notched his sixth group or grade I win under a hand ride from Frankie Dettori in the $1.5 million Pattison Canadian International Sunday at Woodbine.
British invader Albanova won her second group I in Germany in the past two weeks, taking the 1 1/2-mile Rheineland-Pokal der Stadtsparkasse Koln with a final 100-yard burst Sunday at Cologne.
Most Popular Stories
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Ben's Cat Set for 10-Year-Old Debut
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider
- Lani Works in Perplexing Fashion
- Nyquist Jogs in Advance of Final Derby Work
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Sherman Seeks California Chrome Stakes Upset
- Mad Flatter Euthanized After Accident
- First Winner for Caleb's Posse at Gulfstream
- Horse Caucus Takes Testimony on Drug Bill