Light on experience but with a pedigree for the race, Sulamani takes the Prix du Jockey Club at Chantilly.
Trainer Aidan O'Brien entered four horses to run in Sunday's Prix du Jockey Club -- French Derby (Fr-I) at Chantilly, including Kentucky Derby (gr. I) participant Castle Gandolfo and Black Sam Bellamy, a full brother of Epsom and Irish Derby winner Galileo.
Most Popular Stories
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine
- Noholdingback Bear in Gallant Bob Stakes
- Blacktype Wins Record Commonwealth Turf Cup
- Mrs McDougal Shows the Way in Noble Damsel