Light on experience but with a pedigree for the race, Sulamani takes the Prix du Jockey Club at Chantilly.
Trainer Aidan O'Brien entered four horses to run in Sunday's Prix du Jockey Club -- French Derby (Fr-I) at Chantilly, including Kentucky Derby (gr. I) participant Castle Gandolfo and Black Sam Bellamy, a full brother of Epsom and Irish Derby winner Galileo.
Most Popular Stories
- NJ Senate Committee OKs Instant Racing Bill
- Multi-Breed Drug Uniformity No Easy Task
- Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale Posts Increases
- Slideshow: Royal Delta
- New Buyers Drive Up Sales at Arqana
- Oaklawn Park to Open 57-day Meet Jan. 10
- Charles Town Gets Dates But Awaits Contract
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia