Light on experience but with a pedigree for the race, Sulamani takes the Prix du Jockey Club at Chantilly.
Trainer Aidan O'Brien entered four horses to run in Sunday's Prix du Jockey Club -- French Derby (Fr-I) at Chantilly, including Kentucky Derby (gr. I) participant Castle Gandolfo and Black Sam Bellamy, a full brother of Epsom and Irish Derby winner Galileo.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Unified Edges Mind Your Biscuits in GP Sprint