El Corredor, a grade I winner who has sired 34 stakes winners and the earners of more than $33 million, will stand the 2014 breeding season at The Stallion @ Copper Crowne in Opelousas, La.
With the closing of the stallion division at Vinery in Florida, Maimonides will relocate to Vinery near Lexington for the 2013 breeding season.
Silvery Swan, a 1994 foal, beat the odds when she produced a dark bay or brown colt by Mr. Greeley in 1997. Named El Corredor, the fleet colt won the 2000 Cigar Mile Handicap (gr. I) and three grade II races before siring seven stakes winners to date. Since that flying start to her broodmare career, Silvery Swan has moved from strength to strength.
Most Popular Stories
- Tribal Rule Yearlings Top Washington Sale
- Plesa Hoping to Get Lucky in Woodward
- Road to the Kentucky Derby Schedule Announced
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Fourth Washington Park for Mister Marti Gras
- Oklahoma-Bred Supplements Up 10% at Remington
- Jockeys to Support Childhood Cancer Awareness
- Kentucky Downs Adds 16 Stable Cameras
- Second Purse Hike at Ohio's ThistleDown
- Tritap, a Son of Tapit, to Heritage Stallions