In her stakes debut, Dade Babe sped away from her rivals on the first turn and was never caught, winning the $100,000 Pucker Up Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Arlington Park turf by 3 3/4 lengths Sept. 6.
Kilmore Quay, runner-up last time in the Virginia Oaks (gr. IIIT), could be the one to beat in the $100,000 Pucker Up Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies on the Arlington Park turf course Sept. 6.
Journeyman rider Chris Emigh is expected to return to the races in a few days after sustaining a "slight concussion" in a fall during the sixth race at Churchill Downs on Nov. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Breeders' Cup Board Seats Filled
- Filly Taghrooda Takes Aim at Ascot History
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- OBS Fall Sale to Include Horses of Racing Age
- Risk Factors for EIPH in Australian Racehorses Studied
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar