Pensioned Central Kentucky stallion Shuailaan died of colic Jan. 31 at Equine Transitional Training Alliance near Midway, Ky.
The breeding shed and barns at what was Ben P. Walden's Jr.'s Vinery might look awfully familiar to 11-year-old stallions Shuailaan and Furiously.
Tom Simon's Vinery Kentucky released its stallion roster and scheduled fees for the upcoming breeding season. Topping the fees is again Red Ransom, who has a $75,000 fee for next year.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- Hard Not to Like Skims Rail, Takes Gamely
- Street Story Flies to Winning Colors Win
- G. G. Ryder Swoops to All American Win
- Majestic City Strong in Lone Star Handicap
- Mulhall, Former Racing Manager, Dies at 76
- Monmouth Reports Strong Memorial Day Weekend
- Filly First Winner for Twirling Candy
- American Pharoah Continues Churchill Training
- Distinctiv Passion Wires Field in Los Angeles