Shortleaf Stable's homebred Trace Creek made his Polytrack debut a success when he captured the grade III $100,000 Hanshin Cup May 21 at Arlington International Racecourse.
To trainer Kenny McPeek, running Atigun in the $500,000 Breeders' Cup Marathon (gr. II) just makes sense.
Trainer Ken McPeek says he has brought two "solid 3-year-olds" to New York for a possible start in the June 9 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) because "we believe anything can happen in the third leg of the Triple Crown."
John Veitch relishes his first victory in New York since 1998 and Patrick Biancone offers insights into training horses. Meanwhile, trainer Ken McPeek plans to work Repent Sunday in preparation for the Travers Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- WGOH: Pimlico Is About the People
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener