To trainer Kenny McPeek, running Atigun in the $500,000 Breeders' Cup Marathon (gr. II) just makes sense.
Trainer Ken McPeek says he has brought two "solid 3-year-olds" to New York for a possible start in the June 9 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) because "we believe anything can happen in the third leg of the Triple Crown."
John Veitch relishes his first victory in New York since 1998 and Patrick Biancone offers insights into training horses. Meanwhile, trainer Ken McPeek plans to work Repent Sunday in preparation for the Travers Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Lexington Tracks Eye Instant Racing Licenses
- WV Racing, Breeding Take 10% Revenue Hit
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Relieving Laminitis Pain in the Field
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream