To trainer Kenny McPeek, running Atigun in the $500,000 Breeders' Cup Marathon (gr. II) just makes sense.
Trainer Ken McPeek says he has brought two "solid 3-year-olds" to New York for a possible start in the June 9 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) because "we believe anything can happen in the third leg of the Triple Crown."
John Veitch relishes his first victory in New York since 1998 and Patrick Biancone offers insights into training horses. Meanwhile, trainer Ken McPeek plans to work Repent Sunday in preparation for the Travers Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos