TVG Network, the interactive horseracing network, and the Thoroughbred Owners of California announced Thursday the two organizations are partnering to offer the first TVG/TOC Short Film Contest, in which amateur filmmakers producing films about Thoroughbred horseracing will compete for $20,000 in cash prizes and an internship at TVG.
Most Popular Stories
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Decline
- Curalina Gets CCA Oaks After 'Chatterbox' DQ
- Track Defends Trainer Suspended for Positive
- Wild Dude Stuns Masochistic in Bing Crosby
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- French Bloodstock Agent Moquet Dies at Age 46
- Lenny's Place: Hall of Fame Edition
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1.
- Durkin Named TCA Honored Guest