British Columbia Derby (Can-III) winner Alert Bay tackled older foes for the first time and registered a smart victory in the British Columbia Premier's Handicap (Can-III) Oct. 13 at Hastings Race Course.
Much the best in the British Columbia Derby (Can-III) last time out, Alert Bay steps in against older horses for the first time in the $100,000 British Columbia Premier's Handicap (Can-III) Oct. 13 at Hastings Racecourse.
Multiple grade III winner Title Contender could continue his recent success in Canada Oct. 14 at Hastings Race Course, when he goes up against eight others in the $100,000 British Columbia Premier's Handicap (Can-III).
Craig MacPherson, leading the trainer standings at Hastings Racecourse, sends out a formidable duo in Reporting Star and Bluegrass Pride for the $150,000 British Columbia Derby (Can-III) Sept. 8 at the Vancouver track.
Favored Broadway Empire opened an insurmountable lead on his 11 opponents in the $194,272 Canadian Derby (Can-III) and cruised to a three-length victory under Rico W. Walcott Aug. 17 at Northlands Park in Edmonton, Alberta.
Broadway Empire is the 2-1 favorite in a full field of 12 3-year-olds drawn for the $200,000 Canadian Derby (Can-III) Aug. 17, the highlight of the racing season at Northlands Park in Edmonton, Alberta.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 2