TwinSpires Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I) winner Wavell Avenue got to the winner's circle for the first time in 2016 with a significant class drop Aug. 3 in the $100,000 Shine Again Stakes at Saratoga Race Course.
Better Lucky, last by more than a dozen lengths after a half-mile, came flying down the stretch to catch Grace Hall at the finish to win the $100,000 Shine Again Stakes by a head at Saratoga Race Course July 21.
My Miss Aurelia, the 2011 champion 2-year-old filly, will make her first start in 16 months in the $100,000 Shine Again Stakes at Saratoga Race Course Monday, July 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Castellano Aims for More Gulfstream Success
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Sportech New Tote Provider for Ellis Park
- What's Going On Here: Next Up
- HK Jockey Club, Longines Extend Partnership
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale