Dual classic winner I'll Have Another is adjusting well to his new home at Big Red Farm in Japan, according to Terence Collier.
Shigeyuki Okada's Big Red Farm went to $1.1 million for a son of Empire Maker, during the fourth session of the Keeneland September yearling sale Sept. 13.
The Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner has been sold to Shigeyuki Okada's Big Red Farm.
What is believed to be the only foal outside Japan by two-time Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) winner Conduit was delivered Feb. 24 at Catesby Clay's Runnymede Farm near Paris, Ky.
Ballymacoll Stud has reached an agreement with Shigeyuki Okada of Big Red Farm in Japan to sell its homebred Conduit for stud duty.
A Rock of Gibraltar colt brought 145 million yen (approximately $1,567,161) July 13 to top the Japanese Racing Horse Association yearling sale, which turned in a solid performance at the Northern Horse Park on the Japanese island of Hokkaido.
Most Popular Stories
- Gallante Shocks Soggy Grand Prix de Paris
- A Conversation With Michael Straight
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Apprentice LaRicci Tallies With First Mount
- Massachusetts Sire Dr. Rockett Gets First Win
- Jockey David Mello Registers 1,000th Win
- F-T July: 'Chrome' Asst. Trainer Alan Sherman
- F-T Kentucky: Hip 154 Cowboy Cal--Refugee
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: July 2014 Sale Preview
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap